Recyclore is an Ottawa based all-volunteer registered not-for-profit dedicated to keeping bicycles out of the landfill and putting them back on the street. We accept donations of old bicycles, recondition them, and then offer the used bicycles for sale.
Location We are open at 246B Britannia Road Ottawa, Canada
Wed 5:00- 8:00 PM & Saturdays 1:00 to 4:00 PM
Despite relaxation of provincial restrictions, we are opting to continuing to offer for curbside sales only due to ongoing COVID-19 activity in Ottawa:
1. We're asking customers to please mask when visiting
2. Only the person buying the bike should come to the shop, unless for a child, in which case one adult accompaniment
3. Physically distance: if we are serving another client please wait at a safe distance
4. Use our inventory. and know which bike(s) you are specifically interested in. Use the size charts (below to be sure they are the correct size for you.
5. We are not offering DIY at this time due to COVID-19 and the close contact DIY supervision requires.
6. Small parts are available but on request only. Please contact us using our contact form or by email to see if we have the part and we'll get it ready for you. Due to COVID-19, we're not able to accomodate browsing for parts.
7. All sales are curbside only, NO entry to the Shop
8. Payment is by cash or e-transfer
Important things to note!
1) We are still open (year round, always) for sales (shopping for a winter junker?, but due to Covid-19, NOT for DIY repairs. All sales are curbside only.
2) Volunteers Wanted: Sadly, those bikes don't fix themselves. Why not join us in getting some of those bikes back on the road while the weather is good? We could particularly use help with:
General Volunteer - general shop help, usually learning to become Bike Mechanic
Bike Mechanic - guide and help those working on bikes
Bike Sizing: Help us help you. Before contacting us about a bicycle, check the sizing charts for Adults and for Kids to estimate what size bike you need below and then search our inventory at the bottom of our buy a bicycle page.